Dear Erasmus+ partners,
Please mark the date May 27- 31, 2024, and join us for the 6th International Staff Week at the University of Kragujevac, Serbia. (Promo Video)
Let’s get together to explore the central topic: Future-proofing higher education – adapting and updating HEIs to ongoing technological and societal changes and advancements.
During the course of the event, we will:
– Identify the potential challenges for HEIs in the upcoming years and methods of minimizing the effects,
– Explore future proofing students – enabling them to find their place in increasingly complex workplaces,
– Discuss Artificial Intelligence (AI) revolution and its current and future impact on education,
– Reflect on Erasmus+ driving the education of future – blended intensive programs, digital transformation, environmental action and social engagement
– Future proofing the mind – acquaint yourself better with the inter-personal and inter-generational communicative gaps in education by interacting with professionals from the field of psychology and business counseling,
– Visit Serbian historical and cultural landmarks,
– Enjoy Serbian cuisine,
– Expand your connections and meet new colleagues from around the globe.
Applications are open until May 10th, 2024.
– You may apply via the following LINK.
– Acquaint yourself with Serbia and the city of Kragujevac before your arrival through our INFO SHEET.
Participation fee for all participants: 80 EUR (for the meals and excursion).
If you have further questions or inquiries, please contact the International Relations Office at: email@example.com
University of Kragujevac IRO